At home with Scott, Lynn, Alex & Iain

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 | |


When friends, Scott & Lynn, asked if I could come out to their home to do a family portrait session I got excited. I knew I would be getting to focus on one beautiful family in one beautiful setting.

The day of our session started out storming. But we got lucky and the rain cleared out just in time. I had so much fun working with this family while exploring their breathtaking mountain property.

Big thanks to Scott & Lynn for coming to me for family photos. I also want to thank Alex and Iain for being as happy and polite as they are handsome.

Click on the photo above to see more images from this on location Family Portrait Session. For hands-free viewing and a large display, I recommend using the slide show mode on medium or fast speed.

0 comments: