Mark & Gail

Thursday, August 19, 2010 | |


Mark came to me looking for both business and anniversary portraits. Once I learned Mark was a 5th generation Santa Cruzan, I knew we needed to come up with a session location that would be both symbolic of Santa Cruz as well as have special meaning to Mark. We decided to meet at Mark's former school, Santa Cruz High.

I really enjoyed exploring the campus with Mark and his lovely wife, Gail. Their affection for each other was a joy to watch and capture. Soon they will celebrate their 20th Anniversary. Congratulations Mark & Gail! Best wishes to you both. May the love that you share last your lifetime through.

To see more images from this portrait session, click on the photo above. I recommend viewing these in slide-show mode on medium or fast speed.

0 comments: